Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Country Fresh Meats Farm & Flea Market

038

Our friends own Country Fresh Meats in Weston, WI.  They asked me to set up and organize some Farm & Flea Markets this year.  We have set up once a month. 

036

Early morning set up. 

037

Some customers milling around.  That day was about 90 and really humid.  We had to pack up early as a huge severe thunderstorm rolled in around 2:30 p.m.  I just finished packing up, started to drive around and gather the signs, when it POURED!

039

040

This is my booth.  I usually combine my “art” with my antiques and also have some other goodies.  This sale was July 30th and my husband was out of town so I didn’t bring the trailer full of stuff (as I am not good at backing the trailer up….). 

042

043

 

044

045

046

The next sale here is this Saturday, August 13.  The final one will be September 3rd.  Then on to my huge RINGLE HARVEST DAY, October 8th.  This event started at our farm, but after 9 years moved to the downtown part of Ringle – my yard and fields could no longer accommodate the vendors and shoppers.  This will be our 15th year! We have around 100-125 vendors and about 3,000 shoppers.   Really FUN! 

Blessings from Wisconsin!

1 comment: