Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy in the Garden

I know I haven't posted in a few days. I (we) have been busy working in the garden and yard. I would post pictures, however, I can't get them to upload. My daughter who has a blog - Obessive Creative Dissorder - I have a button link on the side, is going to help me. Do any of the rest of you have your kids help you with electronic tech stuff? I am so clueless sometimes. Hopefully I can upload a few posts I've been working on when I get the picture thing figured out. Thanks for reading! Blessings from Wisconsin!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about 'helping', but my 14 month old loves to pay with the tv remote, is always changing the pics on my cell phone and can even turn it on when I turn it off so she can't mess with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand where you're coming from Dicky Bird! My son has to help me sometimes too, and he does it so fast, I don't know what he did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. My son helped me in the beginning to load my pics and after that I was on my own... It takes a lot of trial and error when you get my age... smile.. oh well... we figure it out after a bit..
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, now I know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete