Friday, September 23, 2022

John Deere Green

 


I bought this from an estate sale we did back in August.  I had to, it had a horse for our granddaughter.  Ignore Ginger's butt in the lower corner...ahaha.  Those 2 dogs love it when she comes to visit.  We look forward to our grandson using it someday too.


Grandpa had to help at times...  She really likes it.

I get to spend the whole day with her today.  Now that she is in school, I miss that.  I'm sure we will be playing horses....I told here "grandma Bird can NOT play horses all day" (my imagination is running out of horse ideas).  We plan to make some apple and tomato sauce.  She loves to work in the kitchen, especially when the work ends in a sweet treat.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and may your days have some sweet treats too.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

7 comments:

  1. Love it and looks like she does too. Lucky you with a whole day with her
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does. She can back up a trailer better than me (wink, wink)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I LOVE that little John Deere tractor and trailer! I didn't know they even had such a thing. Obviously perfect. And although I can't see her face (I understand), your granddaughter i absolutely beautiful!!! What amazing hair! I hope to get a few tomatoes canned this weekend. Wish me luck...it's been a long while. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to do a few tomatoes! With my doing and on the 5th sale since mid July - I didn't have time to can...yet.

      Delete
  3. What a sweet gift! Am sure she is loving it!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does. She even fills up the little bucket with water in case "Sparkles" gets thirsty.

      Delete