Monday, September 12, 2022

Changing Season

 It's a rainy Monday here in Ringle, Wisconsin.  It is really starting to feel like Fall.  I do like all the seasons, we enjoy each one here in Wisconsin.  I am partial to Fall just because I like the colors, crisp mornings, sunny and not too hot days, apples, pumpkins, soups, harvesting my garden and all the "things."

I did enjoy this past Summer.  I started out strong in the garden, weed free up until about August....


I did enjoy sitting here and plan to make a bigger "rest" area next year.  Maybe plant some flowers too.  My garden to too big now for just veggies for Al and I anyway.  The artist in me, likes the gardening process because that patch of dirt is a clean canvas for my creating something I enjoy.  

Alas, as nature winds down, giving us one last show of colorful beauty, I will be doing the same.  We have 1 more HUGE estate sale and then the Ringle Harvest Day to complete and round out our selling "season."  I will take a tiny break....hahaha.

Do you enjoy the changing seasons?  What is your favorite?

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  





8 comments:

  1. I love fall the crisp nights no matter how warm the days are and the colors.
    I want to make my garden a bit larger for next year. There is just two of us but I want to get some potatoes in there.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homegrown potato are fun too, I love digging them up!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, you don't have to ask which season is my favorite...fall of course. The colors, the smells, the sounds...a hearty soup on the stove, the sound of a football game on the television in the other room, and all the rusts, browns, bronzes, golds and orange you can drink in with your eyes. But I do love summer too... Spring would come in third...and winter? Well, winter doesn't even place except for the first 25 days of December. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you describe things! Waiting for your book. Also, football game on in other room...ahaha

      Delete
  3. Am loving having the windows open with a nice breeze and no humidity in the air. My fav time of year. Love everything pumpkin and the colors and am getting my soup and chili recipes ready for taking the chill out. Wish we could just have Autumn and skip Winter. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our colors have been slow, but really starting to turn this week. I had the windows open yesterday...so nice!

      Delete
  4. Fall is my favorite and it is finally showing itself here in Kentucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our colors were slow this year too. My heritage comes from KY - Hazard, area. Kincaid is my mom's maiden name.

      Delete