Monday, June 21, 2021

Motivational Monday - Egg

 




I always think of little blog posts or lessons from my daily activities; what the day brings my way.

I had another idea, but I think this poem sums it up better.

The Egg 
By:  Dicky Bird's Nest 
        Jacky Luetschwager

Big or little,
brown, green
and everything in between,
a shell will hold an egg together.

Poached, fried,
boiled or scrambled
over easy or sunny side up.
Every egg will end up cracked
and that my friends is a fact. 

Without a few cracks
a rotten egg is what you'll be
a good egg, one you can eat
undgoes these changes you see.

In brokenness you may endure
coddling or whipping,
but change will happen thats for sure
a little cracking you won't be skipping.


Blesssings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  







5 comments:

  1. What poetic words to sum up change. You always have a way with words. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love it!! A light-hearted rhyme but one that packs a very deep and timeless message of truth. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great poem, you have a talent with words.

    ReplyDelete