Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Banana, Lemon, Blueberry Muffins

 


Special guests coming for coffee, what do I whip up...I looked in the refrigerator and came up with this.

3 ripe bananas

1 lemon, zest & juice

Smash the bananas and add the zest and juice of lemon, set aside.

2 C flour

2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

1 tsp. cinnamon

1/2 heaping cup of sugar

mix dry ingredients with a fork in a bowl, add the banana mixture

1 stick melted butter

1 tsp. vanilla

2 eggs

mix all together with the fork just in same bowl.  

1 c (could do more if you have it) blueberries, I rolled them in flour to coat them, that way they don't sink as much.

Fill muffin cups and sprinkle additional sugar on top.   Bake 350 maybe 30 min. or until a tooth pick comes out clean...that's my test.

So easy, so good!



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. WOW, how talented. I would never have thought to make those...and they look so yummy!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now THIS is an intriguing combination....banana and blueberry. Would never have thought of putting those two together...but since they are two of my favorite fruits, I think I am going to have to try these! Thanks for the innovative recipe! ~Robin~ (PS...It was good seeing you today, no matter how briefly. And thank you for always being so accomodating!)

    ReplyDelete