Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020 - 12 Pictures of Year Review

 January 2020 


Our Dolly, was a faithful, selfless friend - I will miss her forever.  (sad face)

February 2020


4H community service project - making lunches for the homeless shelter.  This was our last 4H meeting of the year (sad face).

March 2020


Needle felting class.  This was the last one for 2020 - I did have a full schedule of classes (sad face).

April 2020


We had the addition of my little grandlove.  She calls me Gram Bird and I babysit for her 1 day a week (happy face).

May 2020


I started my virtual sales.  Blog stories with staged items for sale. LIVE selling events on facebook.  Reinvented a way to sell (happy face).

June 2020


Lots of chickens on the farm, our hens love to be mamas and I let them. (happy face).  I did reduce my flock due to crowing complaints...I still have a few roosters to let go of. (sad face) 

July 2020


Jon and Anna raised some meat chickens and we went down for butchering/processing day.  Homeraised food (happy face).

August 2020


Processing garden bounty.  My friend Renee always shares her produce with me. (happy face)  I had about 3 cucumbers thanks to all the chickens scratching and pecking in my garden. (sad face).

September 2020


This is my anniversary, mother's day, birthday and Christmas gifts all rolled into one beautiful, stick built greenhouse Al made me.  I love it! (happy face)

October 2020


We took several little day trips this past year.  We had plans to go out west, but with Covid, nope.  However, we discovered several fun spots within Wisconsin and UP.  (happy face)

November 2020

Time spent with my girls doing what we love - afternoon tea at a Johanna May's Tea House.  (happy face)

December 2020 


We added 2 puppies to our nest.  Ginger and Lady.  They are part Blue Heeler and "terror" (ahahah - they chew on everything!) actually, Rat Terrier. (scared face...ahahha) 

This is only a small peek in my year.  God has been so good to me in good times and bad.  I look foward to connecting with you all in 2021.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... I love this Jacky. Seems like I was there for many of your highlights...but, hmmm, somehow missed out on a few.... That greenhouse?? Gah! I love it! There was a time when I would have been thrilled to even have had a make-do version (and yours is SOOOO not make-do! It's beautiful!!), but now, not so much. And two pups?? How did I miss that?? I know you came home one day with 2 bunnies...but 2 puppies???!! You and Al must be going through some serious empty nest syndrome LOL. Wishing you the best and then some in the new year. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Al wanted the puppies more than I did. He will be off for a surgery all of January and February, so a good time to train and bond. Yes, we also have 2 bunnies. The windows for the greenhouse were from UWSP when they remodeled the dorms. Al found them on craigslist. He built it around the size of those storm windows. He even made the trusses. I am downsizing my garden each year, but even if I just go out there with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete