Friday, July 17, 2020

Farmhouse Friday - Painting Furniture


 



Good Farmhouse Friday Morning.  This week, Shannon and I got back to painting furniture.  I have several events in the next 2 weeks.  She cleans, peps, primes and then I do "seconds," stain and wax.  It was a productive 2 days.  

Also, on Monday, I picked up some items I bought from a client.  Several of them are already cleaned, sanded and ready to paint.  It is supposed to be super HOT and HUMID so, I will be doing that in the house.  I also SOLD some of the items I didn't want to put they time in on at my "DeStash Dash" Tuesday sales.

Our garden is ... ughh ... overwhelming for me to find the time to put into it this year with my cleaning out my stash.  I can't do it all.  So, Al has been taking care of the garden and most of it looks great!  Not the pumpkins and squash (that was my part).

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Any fun things planned?  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



3 comments:

  1. What a difference a coat of paint makes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations. You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob paints our furniture that we sell. I am no good at it. Te he. Wonderful job on yours. Janice

    ReplyDelete