Monday, July 1, 2019

Reclaiming A Space

June, June, where did it go?  I have to tell you about my June....in case you don't follow along on Instagram or Facebook.  My June was about my word of the year RECLAIM.  I had to reclaim a space to set up a sale.  I called it "Cup & Coop - Vintage Pop Up Sale."  

To accomplish this, I had 2 Tuesday night "barn" sales.  It was supposed to be "under the tents" but the weather wasn't cooperating.  June 4, June 11 - the barn sales.  June 14 & 15 a living estate sale.  June 21 & 22 the "cup & coop" sale.  Whew...oh, June 29 the wedding of a friend of my daughters (and mine).

So, here it is July 1.  I did RECLAIM my studio/shop section.  

Here is before:

  
And afters:





I won't lie...it wasn't easy.  While we were working, I thought of how many times I've filled and emptied this space.  I'm going to try really hard to keep it a "working" space...not a "storage" space.  I'm going to keep this momentum (Lord willing) going and move on the back section of this building next.  

I purposefully left July open for a "work on my junk" month.  It might take August as well....help me Lord....  Of course, I have had one call or message after another about "would you be interested in...." I always like to look.  (wink,wink).  

How has your summer been going thus far?  Any major projects on your list?  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks great! Even though I follow you in those other places I must say that I've missed reading your blog posts - especially the motivational Mondays. You certainly look as if you've had a really busy month though and have been motivated and reclaimed that space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference, you have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete