Tuesday, July 2, 2019

July 2nd - Half Way Point of 2019

Good Morning!

I happen to look at my calendar, yes, I still have a paper date book.  I can't image my not having one, I am a visual person and I need to see it in writing.  Anyway....more power to those who use their devises.  Today, is the middle of the year, 183 days gone, 183 days left (give or take a day...teehee).  

I've always liked the beginnings of things.  First of the month, week, year, school year, job....it's the "when I'm in the middle of all that" where I need motivating.  How about you?

I decided, I'm going to set some goals for the remaining part of this year.   That's 26 weeks.  What could we accomplish in that time?  I won't share with you all my personal goals.  However, I am motivated to set some as I RECLAIM the rest of the year.  I am also motivated by the goals I set earlier that I have accomplished even the ones I didn't.  

These are the reasons why.....my loves....(not that I don't love my son-in-laws)....but, these are mine.



I NEED to clean out, get moving, lighten my "load" so that I can be available for them and their plans.  I don't know His plans for us, but I do know He desires us to work, while we can.   To be good stewards of what He gives us.   Focus on what is important - Family.  I have been so blessed!  

So, I look at this half way point as a beginning.  If that is what it takes to motivate me, I'm o.k. with that.  I have never been a glass half empty kind of a person.  I rarely let myself "pine over" the past.  I have always been able to look at my past blessings and failures and take the lessons, the experiences and move forward.  Not only move, but build upon them.  

Here's to our being motivated, setting goals and getting some work done.  How about you?  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


3 comments:

  1. What an uplifting post. The family photos are a delight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been girlfriend. I miss motivational Mondays! Great pics of your daughters. I cannot beieive it is halfway through the year already. My time flies by. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I NEEDED to read this today!

    ReplyDelete