Sunday, July 7, 2019

Ninja Air Fryer - Garlic Knots

Al bought a Ninja Air Fryer.  I love it!  

I was going to make pizza and then I had the idea to do these in the air fryer.  Start with pizza dough (however you make it), dice up some string cheese, pull of a piece of dough and put cheese inside, roll into a ball in olive oil and garlic salt place in preheated fryer.  Keep shaking and tossing them as they cook - every 2 minutes - until brown (about 9 minutes).  They were so good!  








I didn't want one of these air fryers, I don't know why?  I can't wait to use it even more.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your half way point post and what a wonderful photo of your three beauties. Hard to believe it is half way through this year. Goal making is good I think. I have an air fryer and enjoy it very much for all sorts of things but have not made dough things in it. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an air fryer, but wow, these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete