Monday, July 27, 2015

Just a Tiny Bite

I love to make, what I call, "just a tiny bite" of food.  Something delicious on a stick or served in a very small portion.  So, for the "It's All Retrobe - A Stylish Emporioum" that we are hosting tomorrow, we will have a "mock tail" hour with some of these.  I borrowed the pictures off pinterest as I haven't made them yet, I will post pictures of mine after I make them.  If you are coming to the event, this is what you can expect for your "just a tiny bite...."


Chicken Salad on Celery


Cuban Sandwich on a Stick



Cheese Balls on Pretzel Sticks


Fruit and Cheese Kabobs


Caprise Salad on a Stick


Brownie on a Stick


Rice Krispie Treats on a Stick

Our signature "mock tail" is still in the works....something lemon and lime in nature.

Yes, it looks like lots of cheese.   What can I say, we love cheese up here in the dairy state - we are cheese heads afterall!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Post a Comment