Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Clip Board Art at The Hobby Farm

I have started out 2015 offering "art" classes here at my farm.  I'm calling it The Hobby Farm - learn a hobby...at the hobby farm.  I really have enjoyed these classes!  

April's class is "clip board art."  I saw some ideas on pinterest but took it in a vintage way.  This is what I came up with.


This one is made with scrapbook paper background, old 1950's greeting cards for flowers, broken jewelry on top and scrabble pieces that spell out garden.  I think they are cute.  The classes are always $15 and $7.50 for 4-H kids and students.  This includes all the supplies and a "treat."  

I have a stash of ephemera, all vintage, 1000's to choose from.  Some of these are from my "old" inventory and others my personal stash.  I really don't know what is in some of the boxes - I have to give a disclaimer..."you can dig, but I might want what you find..."





I displayed a few options for ideas 




The possibilites are endless.  I still have spots available, comment or message me if you would like to attend.  Each class has also offered me an opportunity to sell additional "supplies" and/or "kits."  Like a vintage craft shop.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I like your disclaimer.lol... Where did you get all of the clipboards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the ephemera! I wished I could attend this class! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete