Friday, October 17, 2014

Squirrelly Behavior

I don't know if squirrelly is a word...but, this squirrel was squirrelly...

Yesterday, I went to New London, WI to restock my booth.  When I pulled to the curb, I noticed this squirrel with something silver in his hands.  What did he have?



I tried to get a bit closer....



Whatever it was - he was loving it....



It was a granola bar - I'm sure he thought "I hit the jackpot here..."  It was funny watching him try to figure out how to carry that bar and climb the tree to get away from me.   I decided to leave him alone to eat his granola bar in peace.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. That is cute, Jacky! I'm sure he was thankful when you left him to enjoy it! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That is so darned cute! Hope he didn't try to eat the wrapper! :-)

    ReplyDelete