Friday, October 3, 2014

Popplewood 4-H 18th Annual Ringle Harvest Day

It is that time again, Ringle Harvest Day.  Read the history here:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2011/09/ringle-harvest-day.html

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 9 am - 3 pm

We will have a petting zoo, bouncy house for the kids.

Food booths - Popplewood 4-H, Ringle Fire Dept., Kettle Corn, egg rolls, french fries.

Vendors - a wide variety of vendors with everything from A-Z.  Local artist with hand made one of a kind items.  Local farmers with pumpkins, gourds, apples, honey, BBQ sauce, pickles and other canned goodies.  Antique and flea dealers with great items ranging from primitives, mid-century, fishing, tools, country, windows, doors, shutters, metal signs - too much to list...a "picker's paradise."  Metal signs, jewelry, yard decor - something for everyone.  Our daughter, Justine, will hold photos sessions $25 for 15 minutes with a cute fall vignette.

We all are praying for good weather - at this point - just no snow.....Lord...

I hope some of you come out.  If you do, I will be in the gravel parking lot across the street from the town hall in the corner by the trees....I will have all the "farm punk junk" (thank you Bo Peep for the term her husband came up with to describe this stuff).  

What is "farm punk junk" - I would consider that anything in the original rusty, crusty, galvanized "glory" - old tool boxes, saw blades, hand tools, gadgets, primitive farm tables, wood boxes, hog and chicken feeders - of course, my creepy art will look good in there too....





I have a blog for this event at:  http://ringleharvestday.blogspot.com/

and a facebook page - if you LIKE it - your name will be in the running for 2 $20 cash prizes....https://www.facebook.com/RingleHarvestDayFleaMarket?ref=hl


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

1 comment:

  1. Haha on those zombies! I'm an early riser too. I know I have never slept after 7, even as a kid. When the other teens were sleeping in, I was out riding my horse or building a fort! Love the heads under glass. LOL

    ReplyDelete