Saturday, August 23, 2014

Anna and Jon's Wedding

We had a very nice day - hot and humid - but, no rain.  I told you all that I would post pictures of the day.  



This is what we did with those roof slates.  They were the table numbers - each had a picture of Jon and Anna at that age.  




We had an ice cream bar - it was very popular!



I bought the galvanized letters from the Kane County Flea and Al used a barn board from his Grandma and Grandpa Luetschwager's barn 



I also bought this letter photo picture the same day from the Kane County Flea Market.  














We had program fans and lots of water 


















The little cousins watching on the side their first dance.  



 Jon and Anna met through 4-H so Anna actually is a 5-Hr one for husband....

We did this photo booth - it was a huge hit!




 I always save the glasses from the estates I buy out - here are some pretty thick coke bottle ones...sadly, my niece Christal and I couldn't see without our regular glasses or with these...



God blessed us with a great day, one filled with fun and fellowship.  We will miss seeing our daughter every day - no one more than her dog Dolly, who has been moping around here all day....she even has run out to the driveway looking for her car...we all need to adjust I guess.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

Post a Comment