Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter Art For My Booth At Grand Repeats((

I've been sewing and felting.  These are a few new items to be added to my booth at Grand Repeats in Wausau, WI.



(Small ones $5 each, large one $7.50)


 (Rabbit pillow - wool - $19.50)


(felted chicks in egg shells - each sold as pictured $7.50 each)


 (3 felted eggs in blue enamel pan $12.50)




(4 felted eggs in vintage egg cartons - $12.50 each)

Those neat vintage egg cartons came out of an estate that I bought from my friend Theresa Stubbe (it was her grandparents homestead) - they saved everything!  I'm so happy they did!



I'm still working on these pins.  I am signed up to do an art show in June.  I want to have lots of these ready by then.  These were the scraps from making the pillow and hoop art.  I can't stand to throw anything away - in case you didn't know that...haha!

I also made this skirt, reversible vest and hair doodle for my great-niece.  I used it as a sample for the girls signed up in the sewing project in my 4-H group.  No one is able to do the "dress review", however we are still going to make something like this for the fair.  



I post a lot of daily pictures on my instagram and face book pages.  If you want to follow my business page and "like" it .... I would LOVE it.  Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Town-Hall-Trinkets-LLC/729693193716630?ref=hl

When I get 100 likes - I will give away one of my items.  Not sure what it will be yet.  

Welcome new followers.  I'm glad you are here!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

Linked to:  http://www.tillysnest.com/2014/03/down-home-blog-hopnumber-81-upcycled.html

http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2014/03/homestead-barn-hop-152.html

http://beingfrugalbychoice.blogspot.com/2014/03/homemade-mondays-week-74.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:

7 comments:

  1. really cute creations, jacky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! Your creations are lovely! You are so blessed to have a place to show and sell them! I hope they sell very quickly! Have a beautiful day! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! The chick is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. how lovely is this.. You are such a talented girl, my dear.. Love the chick in the egg shell.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so darn creative! Those little chicks are the cutest! Good luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love felting! Liked you on FB : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so multi - talented! Cute stuff.
    'love & hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete