Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weight Watcher's 29 Point Day

I've been on Weight Watcher's for about 18 weeks.   My weight loss has been slow - but, steady.  I thought I would show you what a 29 point day looks like.

Breakfast:


  
Cottage cheese, toast with honey, cut up fruit:  orange, mellon and pineapple.  4 pts.

Mid-morning Snack:



Cut up veggies with hummus and ranch dressing.  2 pts.

Lunch:



Mixed greens, 1/16 C slivered almonds, 3 oz. smoked salmon (my husband made in our smoker- YUM) with light honey garlic dressing (my daughter made - YUM).  Crystal Light drink - 7 pts.

Mid-afternoon Snack:  (I packed this with me to Mom's)



String cheese and an apple - 1 pt.

Supper:  



Thrifty Bean Soup - from yesterday's post:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrifty-ham-soup.html  Monday is my day by Mom - so I put it in the blender - she needs to eat pureed food.  It was really creamy and good this way too.  1 C soup, 6 saltines and 1 C 1% milk -  10 pts.

Snack:  Popcorn (air pop) - 3 C  is 2 pts.



That was my Monday.  I try to have a protein, carb and fruit or veggie at each meal.  I try to have 0 or 1 pt. snacks during the day.  I usually "fall apart" after supper - so, I need to keep some points for a "treat."   Good luck.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

Growing Home

4 comments:

  1. I haven't done weight watchers in years, but we are trying to lose a little this spring... this looks like a full day of satisfying eating! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have never done weight watchers but have known several others who have done really well with it. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jacky! That impressive! Weight Watchers has it going on! That food looks so healthy and filling! Makes me want to join! You must plan ahead and do your chopping, so you can have all of this ready. Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete