Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some Valentine Crafts

This weekend is the big antique show at D.C. Everest - Geenheck Fieldhouse.  I'm not setting up, but I am having sales in my booth at Grand Repeats.  

So, I always look for craft supplies at all the thrift type shops. I recently bought some items that I made these Valentine projects with.




I found most of these items at Nice as New and St. Vinny's.  I found two large bags of misc. scrapbook supplies for $4.99 each.  Cute stuff in each!



I found these little heart shaped molds for only .20 cents each.  I then added the scrapbook items I found.  I'm going to mark them $2 each.





Just a sample of the ones I made.  I was going to stain them and make them more aged, but I decided not to.  I might make some prim ones too.

I found these little jars at St. Vinny's.  They were already painted white in the inside with red lids.  They were only .40 cents each.  I then added some burlap and felt letters and hearts.  I can't craft unless I use buttons somewhere. :)  I'm going to mark these $3.  They are ready to be filled with some candy for your Valentine.





Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.
http://www.tillysnest.com/2013/02/down-home-blog-hopnumber-23-felted.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TillysNest+%28Tilly%27s+Nest%29

5 comments:

  1. You found some treasures, good luck with your sale.
    A ?...what is the red stuff in the bag for the birds?
    Curious...Ringle, my niece lives in your community.
    Small world.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little jars are so cute!
    We all got a big laugh out of your story about getting 4 vehicles stuck too! I had to read it to my parents, because it sounded like something my dad would get himself into : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacky! Love your bargains and what you turned them into! You are so thrifty and crafty! AND creative! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete