Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some Valentine Crafts

This weekend is the big antique show at D.C. Everest - Geenheck Fieldhouse.  I'm not setting up, but I am having sales in my booth at Grand Repeats.  

So, I always look for craft supplies at all the thrift type shops. I recently bought some items that I made these Valentine projects with.




I found most of these items at Nice as New and St. Vinny's.  I found two large bags of misc. scrapbook supplies for $4.99 each.  Cute stuff in each!



I found these little heart shaped molds for only .20 cents each.  I then added the scrapbook items I found.  I'm going to mark them $2 each.





Just a sample of the ones I made.  I was going to stain them and make them more aged, but I decided not to.  I might make some prim ones too.

I found these little jars at St. Vinny's.  They were already painted white in the inside with red lids.  They were only .40 cents each.  I then added some burlap and felt letters and hearts.  I can't craft unless I use buttons somewhere. :)  I'm going to mark these $3.  They are ready to be filled with some candy for your Valentine.





Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.
http://www.tillysnest.com/2013/02/down-home-blog-hopnumber-23-felted.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TillysNest+%28Tilly%27s+Nest%29

5 comments:

Justine said...

Those turned out cute!

Dar said...

You found some treasures, good luck with your sale.
A ?...what is the red stuff in the bag for the birds?
Curious...Ringle, my niece lives in your community.
Small world.
Blessings

Suzanne Andrews said...

I love it all!

doublehphoto said...

Those little jars are so cute!
We all got a big laugh out of your story about getting 4 vehicles stuck too! I had to read it to my parents, because it sounded like something my dad would get himself into : )

Bama Girl said...

Hi Jacky! Love your bargains and what you turned them into! You are so thrifty and crafty! AND creative! Blessings from Bama!