Thursday, July 28, 2011

“Thankful Thursday”

I have so much to be thankful for everyday, not just Thursday!  I saw this “link” and wanted to join in the fun – this will be my first time.
Today, Thursday, July 28, 2011:  I’m thankful for:
008
My 2 girls and for their relationship with Jesus, me and each other.
093
After their school drama production 2010.
214
For my husband, his work ethic and how MUCH he helps me.
269
He built me many outbuildings….
113_0005
For our farm house and hobby farm.
516
My “faith” and relationship with Jesus – it has been the foundation from which I have built my life.  I have been blessed with grandparents and parents who where “rooted” in the knowledge of truth.  I was able to sprout off and bloom from their branches.  My prayer is that my girls will be able to do the same.  My “nest” may soon be empty, as all children grow up and “fly” away someday, should the Lord tarry; I pray that they will be able to make their “nests” close to mine.  Blessings from Wisconsin.   
Linked to:


http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/2011/07/9th-building-our-homes-together-with.html

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful things to be thankful for! What a beautiful family you have:) Thank you for linking up to Thankful Thursday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet. your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post. God is so good! Thanks for sharing your blessings with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable girls, thank you for your post. What a blessings that you had such a wonderful heritage given to you. Your family will be stronger because of it. You do have much to be thankful for. I didn't come from a Godly heritage, but my children have. It is wonderful we can start somewhere. Now I am trusting Him for the future of those that will come before us. It does make a difference how we live.
    Thank you so much for signing up again to BOHTWJ. You always bless us with your posts!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet post. Isn't it wonderful to have the blessing of a godly heritage. I pray, too, that it will continue in your family.

    ReplyDelete