Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who check my blog!  Whether this is your 1st Mother's Day or maybe a bit longer :).... 

When I was in 5th grade or so, we had to do a project on "what do you want to be when you grow up."  A few years back I came across this construction paper booklet with older lined paper glued to the inside, crayon illustrations; I had totally forgotten about it.  Mine said:  "I want to be a Mom and a Farmer when I grow up."  It tickled me to see that I knew better in 5th grade than in 12th my "true calling." 

I am so blessed!  God is so good to me!  One of my favorite verses is:  "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." 

My Mom was and is an excellent example of what a Mother should be.  She taught me how to do so many things and inspires me to be a better mother, wife and friend.  Thanks Mom!

Blessings from Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment