Monday, May 9, 2022

I Will Monday - Contribute

 Good Monday Morning!

It's a new day, it's a new week, so let's do our part to contribute to it.   This post has a specific direction, but think of ways you can contribute your time and talents to:  family, others, church, organizations and so many other things.  

My direction for using the word contribute today, has to do with sharing your past accomplishments and relate them with what you can achieve in the future.  (Thanks Google).  

If you've followed long, you know my quote..."there's a fine line in sayin' and braggin'."  It's a real struggle for the selfemployed me.  I want to promote, but when I read other's feeds, I think nahh, not going to do that (eeeeek, but true, it's all too much).  That's my "heart" on this...so, with that in mind...I will contribute because I think these posts help.  



Do you know what those are?  (...do, do, do, do...Jeopardy music...).  It's a knife rest, this one happens to be made of glass.  Their job, as kitchenwares, is to keep dirty utensils from touching the table or cloth.  

I have been so influenced in my picking and styling this past year, mostly because of Angela from Parisienne Farmgirl and her Old World Design Society.  I've followed her for years and even took her cooking class in Door County.  


Whenever I am on the "hunt" for new inventory, I think, "what would those ladies like?"  It's true.  Obviously, I still buy the primitives for myself...ahahah!   Angela, is on to something here, or she may say, bringing it back.  It goes in line with my post last Monday:  I Will Monday - Grandmillennial Style  in that a little something old, adds charm and one of a kind styling in your home.  

I will have these and so much more in my booth at Tansy Hill Farm on May 21.  


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin and feel free to follow along and LIKE Town Hall Trinkets

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'm a long time follower, but don't recall that sayin'/braggin' quote. But it is a good one LOL. When my son was in elementary school, they did not have "show-and-tell;" they had "drag-and-brag." 🤣 And I'm gonna brag here: I did actually know what those were LOL. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, "drag-and-bag" I may have to steal that for a future event title. "Come out to the farm, it's a 'drag-and-bag' sale" ahahah

      Delete
  2. I knew about those utensil rests. Nice adding the Jeopardy tune in there. Good luck at your sale! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will be in Holland, MI over the weekend for Tulip Fest.

      Delete
  3. I wish I was closer so could come. After these last months with Jane's house I really admire what you do! It isn't easy work. Fun at times, but definitely not easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks. It is work! It can be fun too, but not easy at times. We are going to Holland Tulip Fest, it's been on my bucket list.

      Delete
  4. I did know what that was. I struggle I love the English china but I love primitives too. At this age I don't buy much but I do love it. Good luck with your sale. They had a vintage fair here this past weekend. I believe the economy caught up with the vintage market here sales were not as good as in other years. Which makes me so very sad
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete