Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Farcical - The World is a Stage

I heard this word used recently; farcical - from the word farce:  a comedic tactic to exaggerate deliberate absurdity or nonsense; resembling an absurd or ridiculous aspect.  

Hmmm....do you know where I'm going with this?   

I actually hate politics.  I grew up in a family of preachers and 1 politician....same game....different name.  Think about it....

Our world has gone farcical....I can't take it....these past several years have been too much!  I can't even listen, watch, talk, hear any more about anyone, thing, scandal, facts....fake news....whatever, it's all farcical to me!  ALL of it!


If the world is truly a "stage" then farcical is at play.  Only this isn't a comedy, it's our future.  No matter if you live on a remote island in the Pacific, a penthouse in New York City or a ranch in Idaho....we are the audience to it all.  

Protect yourself from the constant hate and barrage from all parties.  Americans are NOT the great evil....America might be....but, that is another story for another post.  

Fellow citizens, if we are to bring back or "make America great again" WE need to do it.  Not the screaming, extreme crazies on the far side of each!   Not the puppets we have to vote for!  Not your teacher, professor, counselor or preacher!  We can have different views and still respect each other - that is what makes us unique as citizens.  It seems we've forgotten that.  

I have many memories of my uncle and grandpa fighting over democrat -vs- republican then they would jump in and argue oneness -vs- trinity of the Godhead.  The 2 things you're never suppose to talk about - religion and politics.  These men were of Scotch/Irish decent with a bit of Hillbilly mixed in....they spit, yelled and flung arms around.  At the end of the visit, they still flung their arms around each other and hugged.  They loved each other enough to listen to each other.  That right there....is how we "make American great again."  

November is rolling around - elections and holiday time.  Don't let this crazy farcical world keep you from loving your family that has different views than you!   O.k. this is my one and only political style post for the year.  I'm done now.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

5 comments:

  1. Well done, O Lady of Ringle! Sometimes it's hard to keep my mouth shut but I remember we can all have our own opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this word, but I can relate to the political family fights...and then going back to another subject like nothing ever happened. I just hope everyone votes as it is our right and some countries are not allowed to. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until this week. Yes, we all should vote!

      Delete
  3. Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is available on net?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your method of telling all in this piece of writing is actually
    good, every one be able to easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete