Monday, October 1, 2018

Motivational Monday - The Floss

My husband and I were at a concert this past week.  The bands were metal bands.  We saw this group of 3 girls flippin', floppin' and flailing around - we thought they were in some kind of a drug induced seizure or episode.  It was like a bad train wreck...one of the bouncer types came and told them to "knock it off!"  We were ready for one to jump or fall on us...for real.  

I told my daughter about it....she said "Mom!!! that's The Floss....a dance!"  She showed me on YouTube, I almost peed my pants....no!  it's a thing!?!   Oh we just laughed and laughed.  I'm officially OLD!



She works with kids, so she knew this.  Apparently it's become really popular...I have no idea why!  Anyway, I didn't know about it.....hey, I've been busy....come to think about it...flippin', floppin' and flailing junk all summer!  

We, Al and I, did help a gentlemen Saturday late afternoon do a private invite only sale.  While helping take stuff out to the trailer, I dropped something on my foot.  Ya....I'm flailing junk...  Anyway, after I got home, took my shoe off - to be honest, when I put my pajamas on...I looked at myself...I'm one bruise on top of the other...more flailing around...and it shows.  I wanted to post that song..."I fought the law and the law won" - with a picture of my foot and legs...."I fought the junk and the junk won!"  

So, for this Motivational Monday....don't do The Floss...as a dance or moving pieces of furniture.  Do floss your teeth!   I hope this little post makes you laugh today.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



4 comments:

  1. My little granddaughter does the floss on videos her mom sends us via I-phone. She must do it much milder than you saw, so I'm going to go on line and see the real thing. Hope your poor foot heals up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the floss and there is no way I would even attempt, so just flossing my teeth for me. LOL Hope your foot is better.

    ReplyDelete