Monday, December 3, 2012

Are You A Prepper?


.


http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/sunday-life-times/showbiz-are-you-ready-1.179545?cache=03D163D03edding-pred-1.1176%2F%3FpFpentwage63Dp%3A%2Fhe3D03Dn63Frea-rti3D19.3D163D03edding-pred-1.1176%2F%3FpFpentwage63Dp%3A%2Fhe3D03Dn63Frea-rti3D19.111w5ii%2Fed-

There is a new show called Doomsday Preppers, have you watched it?  O.K. so I have.  Each episode shows a family that has their own understanding of what they predict will be their "doomsday."  Hey, who am I to judge their ideals.  I just appreciate their conviction to what they believe.  I have learned some pretty good ideas by watching.

So, I am a prepper in the fact that first, I want to secure my salvation in Jesus - this is how I plan to "prep."  However, the ideas for food storage, power outages and such can benefit anyone in the case of severe weather. 

Do I plan to go "crazy" with this, no.  I don't think I will "need" to.  I am going to start the new year with a better understanding of what and how to store things.  It is in my hoarder nature after all...

Do you prep or have any good ideas you want to share?  Do you know of a blog hop for this?  Thanks.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.
Post a Comment