Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Small Business Saturday - November 24th

This Saturday, November 24, is Small Business Saturday.  Shop  local, support small business and help your community.  I sell at 2 small shops:  Once & Again Consignment Shop in Birnamwood, WI

100_1711

My blog post:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2012/02/once-n-again-consignment-shop.html

and at Grand Repeats, in Wausau, WI

100_1997

My blog post:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2012/04/grand-repeats-wausau-wi.html

If you happen to be in Wausau this weekend, we are having a storewide 20% off Small Business Saturday Sale.

Support your neighbors...shop small. 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

  1. We try to shop close to home as much as possible... Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Jackie.. That must take a bit of work.. Don't forget
    my pie pan.. grin,..
    I would be in shopping at your booth if I only could.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit your shops one day! I love antiques! Do you carry vintage pins (for clothing)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have tons of vintage jewelry at Grand Repeats!! Beautiful pins, brooches, earrings of all eras and values. A variety of Christmas Pins have just arrived for the holidays, too.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the comments. I've been busy today painting some "fixer upper" tables for Grand Repeats. I will revamp my booth late Thursday night. I think all of the vendors will be there sometime on Thursday doing the same thing. Blessings and shop local!

    ReplyDelete