Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Trust In Jesus!

What can I say today...."I Trust In Jesus" - Third Day song ringing in my head.  I can't trust in my government, politicians or president.  Only Jesus!  Pray for our leaders, government and president - God Bless America!  God has a plan - we are living it - trust in Jesus!

http://youtu.be/2BtaCeJYqZA

For song....

This is the only comment I will make about this.  I don't want my blog to be political.  However, I do want my blog to glorify Jesus. 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you. I have always avoided politics. This year, though, there seemed to be an urgency. Now that we know the direction we will be going, I will be more specific in my prayers and I will not talk about it on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! I trust in Jesus, too! He knows the end from the beginning and He has us in the palm of His hands! The election was no surprise to Him! His plan will stand! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete