Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I found in Stillwater, MN and Junk Bonanza


I LOVE this.  "When you are kind no one notices your imperfections."  I'm hanging this over my desk in my studio/work area.  It just makes me smile. 

I LOVE C.J. Robb (Christie's) art!  Last year I bought a witch in a shoe and this year I bought the witch on the owl coo coo clock and Santa on old ski.  Her work is super nice!




Of course, I did some Christmas shopping - those pictures aren't on here - but SUPER cute one-of-a kind items.  Made by real artists that you actually could talk to....this is how I am going to shop for many of my Christmas presents!

HAD A BLAST AT JUNK BONANZA!

Blessings from Wisconsin.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky! What a neat place to shop! I love affordable pieces made by 'real' artists, especially local! Don't know any affordable ones around here, though. Those pieces you bought are too cute! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an awesome blog! Thank you for coming to mine, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you made quite the haul! Sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete