Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Big Brother To The Rescue




Did you ever have one of those days when nothing is going right?  Like today for instance...I had a flat tire.  I was working at my friend's farm, while they are at the World Beef Expo, to find my car had a flat when I went to leave.   What to do...who to call?  My big brother Frank....to the rescue.....(tatada...that's my trumpet sound).  Thanks for picking me up and taking me home Frank - I love you for that and many other reasons!  He has a blog too.  It's the button on the sidebar with a toad riding a motorcycle. 

Blessings from Wisconsin.



 

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hooray for family close by!

Bama Girl said...

Hi Jacky! Who fixed the flat? Big brothers are supposed to know how to do that! LOL! At least he gave you a ride! Blessings from Bama!

OurCrazyFarm said...

We just had a flat last week .... luckily Rob was driving:)) Yay for big brothers!!

dr momi said...

Love the pic :-) Glad you weren't stranded...yay for big brothers and cell phones! :-)