Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The "Tea" in Dicky Bird's Nest's World

 


What have I been up to...what's the "tea"

Setting up and promoting the 28th Annual Ringle Harvest Day.  I tried my "hand" at doing reels to promote the event this year.  I did a Facebook boost campaign that had around 130,000 views.  We saw so many new customers this year.  Cheese curd guy sold out and did better than his past two events.  I had several vendors tell me it was their "best" year yet.  I tried new vendors like face painting, henna and added farmer's market vendors.  I did a coupon and cash drawing.  I drove around on the 4 wheeler and randomly selected shoppers to pick out of the basket of coupons and $5 bills.  I drove down to the end of 2 very long roads that required much walking....and gave many out to those shoppers.  




Here are a few pictures from our booth.  Thankfully Lisa watched it all day (Tessa and Paul helped).  

It's the one big thing I do for our community.  I think more people like it and not...haha.  

I also taught a beginner needle felting class last night at the UW


I am always amazed at the creations and how none of them look the same.  I enjoy sharing my craft with others.

Working at my office today.  $10 Tuesday Lot Drop tonight.  Wednesday "home school" day - the country of Napal.  Thursday get ready for the Antigo Junior Woman's Club Blended Marketplace Show then Lauren's soccer game.  Friday, finish loading for the show and then show set up.  Saturday - show! 

Well, once this week is done, moving on to cleaning up unsold lots, returning to clients, making donation boxes from some, totally cleaning out the front of office, rearranging for a better flow of inventory, getting ready for the holiday season.  

Thanks for following along.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment