Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday Morning Mood

 Good Monday Morning!

As I lay in bed and as I rose, I was thinking about this....


I was....


ahahha....mornin' bed head!  

So, I made a "honey" cake for one.  So easy!


1/2 C flour

1 teaspoon raw honey (really just a teaspoon)

end of the teaspoon full of baking powder (1/4-1/2 t)

shake or 3 of salt in bowl

1 egg yolk - put whites in another bowl - keep to the side


1/4 C milk

mix all together until smooth (ish).  Whip the egg whites with a folk until frothy


Spray your pan with cooking spray, put on medium/high heat.  

Fold the whites into the batter.


I didn't want to add sugar or additional "fat" other than the yolk.  If you like a thinner batter, add more milk.  


add fruit, butter, maple syrup...and enjoy!  

Now I am ready to conquer the day!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

12 comments:

  1. Happy Monday Sunshine. That looks yummy....almost like a waffle without the waffle iron. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is excellent conquering the day food. it sounds like a great recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM thanks for sharing! Happy Monday to you. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that looks great and so easy! Treat yourself - it's a must! Thanks for sharing the recipe - I'll definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete