Monday, August 12, 2019

Motivational Monday - One Foot in Front of the Other

Motivational Monday, what do I write about?  I guess if I had to sum up my last 3-4 weeks, it would be "one foot in front of the other."  One step at a time.  

Hot!  Wet and stormy!  Power outages and cut phone lines!  Just to name a few set backs.  But, one foot in front of the other and here we go.....

4H Junior Camp - 4 days, 3 nights and 90 degrees....I am the craft facilitator and kitchen helper....the picture is of my own 4H club members that were campers and counselors.  


My 35th, yes....35th High School Class Reunion.  I haven't been to one since the 1oth.  Here I am with my grade school besties.


Hay time....the latest we've cut and baled in 25 years...


700 bales...


Fair time...


Pie Basket Class at an Amish farm with my friends....



Sunflower field we found on our way home...


So, if I were to speak some words of wisdom, something to motivate us it would be just that.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other and just keep going.  In spite of .... set backs.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

1 comment:

  1. Sunflowers are my happy flower! Love the community fairs...so much competition with youths participating in many events. It is nice to see them with their animals. I say all kids should have the chance to raise a pet. It a good life lesson. Janice

    ReplyDelete