Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July 3 - Reflection on First Half of 2018

July 3rd starts the second half of this year.  My word of the year for 2018 is Strive.  Read about it here:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2018/01/2018-word-of-year-strive.html



How did I do with that word so far?

I would say, considering what was "sent" me - I have been "striving" to live through it....lol

No, not really.  But, life is full of ups and downs.  

Actually thinking about the fact that the year is half over or rather we have half a year left...that sounds better...I need to get busy.  

I hate to brag....but, I will....my little ideas for my business are finally catching on, the flea market that started here at our farm (and now takes over our little town) 22 years ago was featured in Flea Market Style magazine, a few of my posts were featured on other's blogs, I've helped several nice people with their estate needs, I fostered an old dog and happy to say he found a new wonderful home this week and other blessings that if I said it all, it would be bragging.  

The point is....I have been striving....it didn't even have to be my word of the year....as I was already striving...for years....

It is nice however to think about it and one can always strive to be better.  

How has your year been going?  Any plans for the 2nd half?  Did you pick a word of the year?  If so, how's it going?

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin  

No comments:

Post a Comment