Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Cooper

I've (we've) been hired to help an elderly couple, downsize, sell and move to an assisted living.  This process will take several months.   This is their very old, very sweet dog, Cooper.  Unfortunately, they will not be able to take him with them to an assisted living facility.  This couple has no children or family that live here; no support.  If I could, I would share more details - let's just say they have had a rough 4 years with many various health issues.  You could add them to your prayers...I have.  



I told them, I would be willing to take Cooper, he could come live at my farm for his end of life (which, might not be that much longer...he is over 15).  I've been walking him down the road the days I've worked - he still has some pep for an old boy.   On the very first visit to their home, I offered this....you would NOT believe the relief this gesture has given them.   Being faced with so many difficult decisions, I could make this one easier for them.  

We will be doing their living estate sale, April 13 & 14.   I will be doing a more in detail post closer to sale date.   

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment