Thursday, February 22, 2018

Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sale Group

No one is more surprised than myself, but my launch of  Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sale group off my facebook business page is doing really good!  Thanks to all the wonderful customers who have been buying.

Are you missing out on the fun?  Here are a few pictures of items I have offered and sold.  


Sold for $1.00

sold for $1.00

  Sold for $125.00

sold for $10

sold for $10 series of 6 books


 sold for $5.

Several of the Hummel plates sold, however many more are still available now $7.50 each.

I've listed 204 lots of a wide variety of items.  Some are from buyouts and some are from clients.  I have several appointments lined up to pick up items to list for clients and another to look at for an actual live estate sale - or a buyout, I won't know until early next week.  

It is easy to follow along.  All you need do is go to my business facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/Town-Hall-Trinkets-LLC-729693193716630/  LIKE AND FOLLOW and ask to join the group
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914536328603700/?fref=mentions

The benefit in joining is that you see the items first.  Before I share them to a marketplace, another selling group or craigslist.  I also will post warranted unsold lots to ebay.  Get first dibs.  I'm not only selling to customers, but dealers as well.  I have the ability to accept paypal for non local buyers and I will ship for the actual cost.  

Anyway, I wanted to share with you how it is going.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment