Sunday, July 18, 2021

Mid Year Check on 2021 Word of the Year - Cultivate

Back in January, I did this post:  2021 Word of the Year Cultivate  

Cultivate - prepare and use land ....... check

Cultivate - tend to plants in garden .......check

Cultivate - grow, maintain, culture in heath ..... check

Cultivate - acquire, develop, ability ..... check

I guess, Cultivate, was my word.

I haven't posted much about how I tried to apply this word to my daily life, but I have.  Not just literally, as in gardening, but mentally as in saying "no" to things and "yes" to me.

Have you ever taken the Enneagram Personality Test?  Here is a link: Enneagram Test should you want to find out your number.

Justine had Anna and I do the test.  It's really interesting!  The more I learn about my number the more I can laugh at myself.  

I'm a 7




Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

P.S.  I added the last part of this post, so that you can understand me better....ahahaha.  I always hear, "I know you're busy"  First, we ALL are busy.  Second, learning to say "no" to (whatever) and "yes" to me, will be something I will be getting on to cultivating.    

Key Personality Traits of the 7

  • Always on the go
  • Wide range of interests
  • Childlike enthusiasm and energy
  • Curious, sparkling eyes
  • Many ongoing professional and creative projects
  • Upbeat and optimistic; glass-half-full outlook
  • Well-liked and popular among peers
  • Sevens are often very imaginative and creative. They excel in coming up with new ideas and initiating experiences. However, they can struggle with focus and self-discipline.

    • Flexibility, happiness and novelty. Variety is the Enthusiast’s bread (not spice!) of life.
    • Enthusiasts seek out eye-opening experiences and sensations — to take in and see the value and meaning in everything.
    • Open-mindedness paired with a non-judgmental attitude is what makes the Enthusiast tick. They believe each person should be given the chance to explore all they possibly can; each moment has its beauty, as long as you look carefully enough.

6 comments:

  1. Oh...wow.... You know I am a sucker for these tests....I think you shared one several years back that was spookily accurate too....??? Do you remember?? Haven't thought about that until this post... I remember that one being very accurate but, dang, this is spot on. Yikes. Not necessarily proud of it LOL, but I confess I am a 4. You a 7...yes, most definitely. Thanks for sharing. I have some more studying to do. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have posted about the "color" personality test. I think this one is more accurate. I can't get over how much my number fits me. There are websites with lots of funny memes about each number. I am a sucker for these too!

      Delete
  2. Most interesting I will pop over and see what number I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am an 8. 7 was second. Very interesting.TFS Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an 8w7...fun bu took to long...lol maybe that's part of it...

    ReplyDelete