Saturday, January 27, 2024

Week 45 - Dicky Bird's PB&J Blossoms

 I started this project - years ago....52 Weeks of Cookies.  I think I left off at 45.  Maybe I'll finish thru 52 this year....(wink, wink).




Recipe for Dicky Bird's PB&J Blossoms

1/2 C peanut butter

1/2 C butter

1/2 C granulated sugar

1/2 C brown sugar

Cream together and add

2 eggs

1 t vanilla

1/2 t salt

1 t baking powder

1 t cinnamon

Blend add

1 1/2 C oats

2 C flour

Roll into balls.   Then push a dent in each and filled with jam.  

Bake 350 for 18-20 minutes (depends on size of cookie).  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  




3 comments:

  1. I remember when you were doing that! Yes, please do continue. Dang...these look and sound yummy too. You are making me way hungry! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those look good and dangerous in this house.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete