Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Enjoying my Christmas Gift

 


My great-niece, Aaliyah, gave me this "game" for Christmas.  I don't think "game" is right word, but whatever the word would be, I love it!  

Each day you pick a card, you could go in order or randomly choose one, then try to accomplish that challenge.  Here are a few examples of what they are:  


I'm just OCD enough (ahaha) to let "fate" pick my daily card.  I have been writing down the daily challenge in my planner, giving a check if I was able to complete or circle if not.  I was unable to do 1 so far (planking...).  I do want to revisit the circled ones and work on them so I can eventually check them off.   I have a hard time sticking to stuff....but this...this is fun.  

Now, if someone would make a "game" like this for food or diet (ahaha).  If they made THAT fun, I'd stick to it!  As an enneagram 7 - we need fun, exciting to motivate us.  It is what it is.  

Thank you Aaliyah!  

Blessing from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

10 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really great gift. The challenges sound like they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative gift idea. I must admit, I had never heard of "planking" and had to look it up. Does just lying flat on the floor count? If so, I'd be able to check that off daily LOL. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahha - I love you! Me too, cross that one off!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love those cards I am going to look for them I have a few friends who would love them
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like something I need when I retire. I dont even know what planking is? Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently checked my blog 'reading list' and saw your blog there. It has been a long time, but I am back! :) When I saw this post, I immediately looked for these and ordered. They are now in my hot little hands. Wouldn't you know the very first card I pick today is a hard one. LOL Thanks for recommending these, and I'm so glad to get reacquainted with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I look forward to reading my card every day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

      Delete