Saturday, October 23, 2021

Scenes on Saturday

 My week in pictures....

First, I still have cornstalks and pumpkins to decorate with....I'm not ready for this....but, this nutcracker is so cute!  Sam's Club, Wausau.



4H painting project night, it was a full house!  I just let them create, it's not my art, but theirs....




Beautiful week for Al to be on vacation!  Mild days to work on cleaning out my garden.



Pie Pumpkins....


Jack O Lantern Pumpkins....



Squash:  Baby Blue Hubbard, Acorn, Buttercrunch



Indian Corn....

Hopi Nation Black Sunflowers....



Beautiful Hydrangeas...



Thrifting....


Working on a partial estate buyout of Christmas tubs.  We are getting it all out so we can see what is in them and figure out what we can take to the antique show on November 13 & 14.  (these aren't antiques but cute, so I asked the event organizer and she said we could bring some...some is good enough for me...ahahha....with some more in my van if we sell it).





So, now that we are working on looking at this stuff, we decided to do a FLASH Sale here at Town Hall Trinkets, LLC in the barn tomorrow, October 24 from 2-3 pm - quick sale to reduce so we can figure out what to do next with it.  Most items $2-5.

Next week, Al is back to work and so am I, listing Wizard of Oz collection on the online group.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of your garden harvest - love the artsy fancy focus! Good luck with your sale. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, I'm trying to be more artistic in my photos.

      Delete
  2. The kiddos looked like they were having a grand old time! Beautiful pics of the pumpkins and Indian corn. That is some Nutcracker too. Busy putting Halloween away at the store and starting my own Christmas displays. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids did have fun. Even the most reluctant of "artist" made something.

      Delete