Monday, October 25, 2021

Motivational Monday - Making Work Fun

Good Motivational Monday Morning.  This is just a quick post to remind you that a great motivation in getting something done is  fun.  Sometimes the things we have to do, drag us down and unmotivate us.  I don't think that is just me or my personality type, difficult tasks are difficult.  However, I do know that if I'm not having fun, I don't want to finish it...ahahah...that's a 7 for ya! 

So, we started going through that Christmas stuff Friday for a few hours, Saturday for a few hours and the FLASH sale Sunday for a couple of hours.  I did NOT want to do that job, oh, it's fun digging and looking at inventory, I'm good at that!  It's the actually setting it up selling that I fall short.  So, I had to make it fun and it was!  


When we pulled in the drive after church, I was already planning this post!  So many comments and laughs - someone said "great advertising promo!"  We were competing with the Green Bay Packer game, but we sold so much stuff!  I have 2 ladies stopping by this afternoon to shop for the little something extras ($1-5 great price point for resell) for their booths.  The rest will be in box lots on the Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sales  starting next week.  

So, if you find yourself dreading a task, try to think of a way to make it fun.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

   


2 comments: