Sunday, October 10, 2021

Before & After Booth at 25th Annual Ringle Harvest Day

 This year, Lisa and I shared a booth.  We had so much stuff that we bought that it was just easier to share.   I think we may just keep doing this, as I am so busy running around helping vendors find their booths, going to get more toilet paper, fixing plugged toilets..waaa..that one is still waiting for me this morning as I was hoping it would "go down" over night.  We are only going to have port a potties next year.  Every so often, this happens in the indoor bathrooms, our town hall wasn't made for that many flushings I guess.  This area had the most complaints, so I will fix it by not having indoor bathrooms available next year.  It will be alot easier on me!  Anyway, on to the booth.  Several out of area followers wanted to see.  

Before:  I like to have a feature piece, I guess this year it was the handmade barnwood grandfather clock.  Came from a cabin buyout in White Lake, WI.  





































Thank you, thank you to all the wonderful customers who came out to support us.  You know in this business, you sell what you buy so this year it was this.  This buyout also has 30 Christmas tubs just like this stuff.  We are going to set up a pop up hopefully soon.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you did very well!! Good for you! I saw a couple of things I would have bought
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to have missed out yet another year. (Can you hear my sniffles??) Your booth looked fabulous...and incredibly empty by the looks of the "after" photos. How I would have loved that "sea cured lemons" crate. Gah!!! Looks like you had some great handwoven baskets as well. I still can't fathom the amount of work you put into that. I hope you have some times to regroup, rest, and catch your breath soon. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a successful show minus the toilet issues. The weather looked perfect too! Janice

    ReplyDelete