Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Moving On Vintage Pop Up Sale



 


One of my customers contacted me awhile back and wanted to know if I would be interested in buying or helping her sell some items.  She sent me some pictures and I thought, sure that would make some nice lots on Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sales.  Well, between that time and now she had another baby.  They decided to move on for now from the "bar" business and let another person take it over.  

When we went to look at the sale and saw the setting in which we could use to stage it, we wanted to do a live sale.  The building is from 1880's, it has been a bar that whole time, hardward store, general store, butcher shop and those are only the ones I know.  I wish we could rent the room we are in - so cool!  Anyway, the sale is Saturday.  Here is the link to the event.   Moving On Vintage Pop UP  

More photos along with the address will be added Friday morning.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

6 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks like a great sale DB.... I doubt you will need to be wished good luck so instead I will say "have a great sale!!" ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This is round 1 they have a pole building full too. Such good things.

      Delete
  2. So glad I don't live near you I would be in such deep trouble.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have refrained as well, with the exception of a small little rug loom and a few books.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Cathy's comment. I loved your displays and how you set them up. Good luck...well I am sure you really dont need luck. Everything looks wonderful. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, oh good amount of luck wishing is welcome!

      Delete