Monday, April 25, 2022

Message in my Dream

 Today we finished up on an estate sale.  We had plans to meet at the house for a furniture pick up and to settle with the family.  This estate was a smaller house but it was packed.  It seemed like everytime we worked over there - even up to the picker sale part - we found items we didn't see before.  I won't go into all the details of all the things that happened while we were there - good and bad - but they all add up to the reason I had this dream. 

The house address has an E (east) side of the river for this road and many people went to wrong side.  So in my dream I was driving there and the sign said SW ? and it was located a map with the number 67?  When I got to the house, it looked like my grandma Ritchie's kitchen.  We found some items we didn't see before and I felt bad because the sale was over and it was too late to sell them.  Then I woke up.  So you know me, I had to figure it out.  

This is what I will take from it:  to dream of the direction south means the present/now and west means the past.  A street sign is a metaphor for being between 2 states of mind the rational and irrational.  Both of those are similar.  To dream of a kitchen can reflect your wellbeing as a result of hard work.  The 67 really stood out and that one is very interesting.  It symbolizes a reminder from your guardian angel that the talents and skills you need in order to make everything in your life achievable.  It's a time to focus on your family and nothing else (grandma).  You might not, of course neglect your work, but you should balance all aspects of your life.  You should be proud of all your hard work because it has brought you to where you are now.  Always give thanks to God for everything he has done in your life.  


I'll take it!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin  

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating! You obviously know a great deal more about dream interpretation than I do...which makes sense I guess given your heritage. I studied it for a bit because it seemed my dreams are no longer as interesting as they once were and, in recent years, it seems I can always match up my dreams to specific things that had happened or that I had thought about that day with just a little "morphing"...so there really wasn't anything left to "interpret." But I think your dream and your interpretation are completely spot on. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. I believe my heritage on both sides, hillbilly and native....it's a wicked combination....teehee

      Delete