Monday, April 4, 2022

I Will Monday - Determined

 


Do you ever feel that way?  Maybe not even with a "problem" but just things in life?  I know I have.  

Thing is, when I set my mind to something - I do a really good job.  It's just setting my mind to doing it...ahahha.  

I've made lists, put motivational quotes on my refrigerator, set the timer, wrote in "ink" so it couldn't be erased, saved those TikTock songs (no one is coming) played them, told the "world" what I was going to do - all these things to keep me accountable.  Well, it's true...you can't teach an old dog....

For the love of....I can't stand this about me....I know it's all classic 7 issues....even at that....I don't like to hear or give excuses or complaints.  Ask my girls "well, I'm tired too and you don't see me complaining about it!"  (they "loved" that...ahahha).  

So, here I sit, looking at a list....I just don't wanna do some of it....it's all the "not fun" stuff.

Last week, while working on an estate sale, I said to Lisa "o.k. that was an not fun lot, now a fun lot" every other one....we were laughing because we don't like "glass."  Rusty, dusty, chicken poop covered....we're all about that!  

O.k. so time is a tickin away...wish me luck in crossing off some of the "not fun" things on my list....



This is my latest motivation...so true!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

6 comments:

  1. Well six months from now I will be working on getting out the Christmas inventory. No time for excuses. I swear I think we are truly sisters. We so are on the same page on so many levels. I hate glass too! I wont let Bob around it as he breaks it to often as well. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you and have never met you! That too...it's always the "best pieces" that break....ahahah

      Delete
  2. Great saying...and so very true. I am not a 7, but I certainly have that issue of staring (literally or figuratively) at that list and just not wanting to do some of it. Que taxes. 😬😳 Down to 10 days now. Why do I do this to myself??? SMH.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROBIN!!!! I'm in same boat....I HATE taxes!!! I was going to list that, but thought maybe everyone did theirs already...ahahah

      Delete
  3. I hear ya! I have a list of crap. They say do the stuff you dread first to get it off your list. I just keep pushing it down
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine do too...I've even tried one icky thing, one good thing...I get bored with that game....ahahah

      Delete