Friday, February 4, 2022

Farmhouse Friday 2022 - Week 5 - QVC Pop Up Sale

 It's late in the day and this will be short.  

This week I worked on an estate.  I rented the Ringle town hall and will be hosting an QVC Pop Up Sale tomorrow from 10 -4.  I will also have "open needle felting" from 1-3.  As long as I was renting, I might as well take full advantage of the hall.  

Here is only a small sample of the posts I shared this week on my business facebook page and online estate sale group.  There were nearly 600 pieces of jewelry according to the family.  









Our 95 year old neighbor passed on and his family had me come over and walk through the house and give them prices for the family to buy.  I wasn't expecting them to pay me, as they were good neighbors, but they tried handing me some rolled up big bills.  I said, "no, I would rather have those 3 Pendleton shirts and that Hudson Bay blanket gift box."  ahahha....I got the better deal.  

I had 3 calls for possible sales.....Spring must be coming....

I hope you all had great weeks, have a wonderful weekend and I'll try to write more next week.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

8 comments:

  1. Hope your sale is a winner winner. chicken dinner. Hope you sell out! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza... I bet QVC really misses her. That is a LOT of jewelry! I have that very same jewelry box and absolutely LOVE it. I have a lot of sterling jewelry and it keeps it so nice. Now I must go find my ankle chains to fasten on so I am able resisting the temptation to go to this sale. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they do too. I did buy a few of the boxes for when I do shows. They are nice!

      Delete
  3. There are some lovely things in the lots you are selling. I would attend the needle felting if closer lol. Still on my list of things to learn.

    I think our sale will be in Spring. Pretty soon we're going to start looking for people. I have been given a couple of recommendations. I think we might talk to a couple of people first thought we haven't done this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good luck! Stick with you initial impression of them, that's usually the true one. Or, look for reviews on google or their business page. I wish you did too, it would be fun to meet you.

      Delete
  4. What beautiful jewelry, I love necklaces with natural stones and gems. That is a fun aspect to your job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It is fun most of the time. It's work too...ahahaha

      Delete