Monday, February 21, 2022

I Will Monday - Ol' Mother Nature

 You know the saying, "the best laid plans...."  Well, Mother Nature....


Yep, "I Will" change my plans...ahaha

You know, I do over do things - right?! (eek!), I don't need to list off the things I was going to do today and tomorrow; because, you all know how I "operate."  Anyway, so today feels like a "snow day" from when I was a kid in school.  I'm almost giddy with thinking of things I can do insead of have to do....help me Lord to tone down my enneagram 7 personality and get something accomplished.  

Do I want to bake? clean? play in a new bunch of estate items dropped off? work on paper work? needle felt?  I hope I make good decisions people....I have been "gifted" these 2 days...in the past I've wasted days like this.  

Maybe I'll share with you later tomorrow what I did do.  Finger's crossed, say a prayer for me, it can be something I complete!  I don't need more 1/2 done projects either!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



8 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that BOTH of us accomplish something these next several days. I do not have the commitments and schedule you do, but I still have that "snow day" mentality too when we are getting a storm...and, like you, have been known to chase squirrel and not actually accomplish much of anything. I actually went to a 3-day hooking workshop last week hoping to tie up some long-lingering projects and ended up only frustrating myself more and finishing nothing. Gah! Stay safe and cozy these next several days. I like your forecast better than mine....mine is still saying 8-12"...but that is better than than the 10-15" they were saying yesterday (and I had one app saying up to 20"....eek!) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your post about Cathy's - how fun! My "job" won't last forever as my body can't do it forever. It's hard on a body, to lift, turn, carry, shuffle - I'm seeing an end to part of what I do already. I now just need to finish cleaning up my buildings and trailers while I still can. Trouble is...ahaha...I keep getting good calls. Next week I'm looking at "my mom has moved to an assisted living she has rooms of....fabric, notions, wool (!), quilts, blankets....there is always a carrot on a stick! Ahaha

      Delete
  2. I hope you did not get much snow. We are supposed to get more on Thursday. UGH I had a wonderful Monday with my daughter and grands. Even hooked a bit. Hopefully you got to do something fun on your snow day! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely, the grands and hooking, not the weather. It'll be Spring soon enough, I'm trying to "enjoy" February...

      Delete
  3. Hope the weather isn't too bad. We are due rain tonight - yes it's warm enough for that. Then on Wednesday the temperature is dropping 20 degrees and snow on Thursday! lol. I am hoping this means there is an end in sight to winter and spring is on its way.

    I hope you have a good couple of days and find time to do something just for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and that included eating plenty of carbs....
      Honestly we have had the coldest mornings more weeks here...
      I wanted a "January thaw" not this year....
      I showed my grand your frozen bubble picture, she loved it!

      Delete
  4. That is how I think of snow days, but it usually ends up with me baking any excuse to bake and then to eat it ugg. I hope you enjoyed it however you chose to spend it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way! When my girls were home that was an excuse but now...I am only one to eat it....

      Delete