Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thrifty Thursday - RAVE Hide & Seek Pop Up

I pulled off the RAVE Hide & Seek Pop UP - Covid 19 Style, I did not get a fine or told I had to leave.  In fact, not a problem at all...except for the wood ticks...teehee...  I just set up along side the road in the grass.  I limit these RAVE sales to 2 hours.





I went in with no expectations, I feel it's best to do that this year...I always do anyway.  I sold quite a bit and even gave some away.  Here is the AFTER:



BEFORE:



And, my front seat was full too.  It was nice not to have to take so much back to the farm.

Today, my plan is to list some of this on my online estate sale page.  Link here:
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914536328603700/

I had several ladies that do arts and crafts come.  We shared about the ideas they were going to do with the items they purchased.  Not one item over $5, I will do another like this.  I won't live long enough to do all the stuff I want to do with all of my inventory.  I might as well, pass it off to someone who can.  

This will hopefully be how my summer will go, live pop ups, virtural events, online estate sales and a few sales at the farm.

Thanks for the support.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. Such a good idea in these very strange times. Glad you were able to sell what appears to be a substantial amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow seems like you sold quite a bit! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yay you! Looks like you made a sizeable dent in your vent (of the good variety LOL)! Don't tell me you sold that quilt for $5 or less!!! Eeek! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete