Saturday, May 16, 2020

Virtual Event Vignettes

Today, at 9 am, the scheduled posts to the event will be up for your viewing and possible buying.  Doing things virtually, as we all discovered these past 2 months, can be challenging, especially for us - 2 old hens.  Teehee....

I will share the overall view of each vignette here as a sneak peek, however the individual posts have more pictures and pricing.  You may comment SOLD on the photos once posted at 9 am.  I didn't put measurements on items...I thought of it after we put it all away.  I can run out and measure something if need be.  Thanks for your support!

Here is the LINK to the event.  Posts will only be under the EVENT:  https://www.facebook.com/events/555141828760141/

Vintage Patio:


Vintage Bistro:


Porch Sitting:


Potting Shed:


Garden Gate:


Junkin' Gardin':


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, what a great event. I hope you managed to sell loads of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, darn, darn!!! Missed it!!! I get up here and become a "virtual" (and literal) spacehead. :-( Pouting ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete