Monday, May 18, 2020

Motivational Monday - When it Rains it Pours

What a windy, rainy, cool day here in Wisconsin.  I could have titled this post so many familar "rain" phrases.  I chose this one, because sometimes when "it" rains, "it" can pour.  One could think negatively about this...but, that wouldn't be very motivational now would it?  However, some negativity brings out motivation....or, maybe it's just that way for me.

One thing, that Covid-19, safer at home orders "made" me do, was to learn how to participate in a virtual world.  I have been a part of several Zoom meetings, virtual doctor appointment on my cell phone...ya, crazy...and virtual events, like Lisa and I did Saturday.  Our sale was very successful, I even woke to another almost $100 in sales, people still asking and buying even after the event was "closed."  

I think that virtual "living" is here to stay.  Maybe, you are from a larger city, or community that is technology forward, Ringle...it is neither.  ALL of this is very new to me.  

So, in the "rain" of this quarantine, it "poured" new concepts and ideals for me to adapt to.  Not just adapt, I "likie"...teehee.  I'm social, so live interaction is where I shine, I have no plans to stop doing the face to face type events, I will, however, be adding more of these virtual events to my calender.  

Sometimes, in the rain, it pours something better, unexepected even.  Maybe, you didn't even know what you were missing until you are standing in the pouring rain.

What have you had "rain" on you lately that ended up "pouring" something better?  


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  






2 comments:

  1. We are under a flood warning todat through tomorrow. Am afraid the river will raise right up to our dock. UGH Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, another glum and miserable day...guess it brings out the shopper in all of us LOL. ;-) It has been a learning experience, hasn't it?? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete