Monday, December 31, 2018

Most Popular Post - 2018

The most popular blog post this year .....

http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2018/08/ringle-harvest-day-featured-article.html

An extremely close second was:

http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2018/06/vintage-photo-shoot.html

My blog was one of the things that I let slide this past year.  It was hard to come up with new, original content each month to keep up with the high volumn of page views I was hitting - so, I just didn't try.  

Also, I didn't share much on blog hops or link parties.  Are there any of those left?  If you know of a good one, please leave me a comment.  Most of my favorites have quit.  

Here is to more writing in 2019.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family. I love reading your blog. Both of the posts mentioned are great but the vintage photography shoot was fantastic! I'd love to take photos at something like that. Hope to hear more from you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to do more of that type of thing to sell my items as well. When it looks pretty, staged people seem to like it more. Happy New Year to you and yours too!

      Delete
  2. Most of the blogs I followed have stopped blogging Jacky. I just hope you don't stop. Always love reading about what is happening in Ringle! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't plan to, but it sad how many have quit

      Delete